To apply to our Humanities Magnet, Global Media Studies Magnet, or through our Charter Lotto application, please note the following:
Applying to Cleveland's Magnet program(s): families apply between October 1 and November 15, 2019 at GoTo.LAUSD.Net or submit a paper application found in the 2020-2021 Choices Brochure.
Applying to Cleveland through the Charter Lotto Application: non-resident attendance boundary families will now apply between October 1 and November 15, 2019 at GoTo.LAUSD.Net or submit a paper application found in the 2020-2021 Choices Brochure. If there are more applicants than available space, the school will hold a public, random lottery during the month of February 2020. Resident attendance boundary families will follow current enrollment procedures and do not need to apply through the Unified Enrollment process.
Click on the echoices (GoTo.LAUSD.Net) site:
- To apply for a Magnet Program use the (Blue) tab.
- If you do not live in Cleveland's area of attendance and want to apply to Cleveland's residential school including Cleveland's Pathways or the SAS Program use the Affiliated Charter Schools (Green) tab
- Do not use the Schools for Advanced Studies (Orange) tab for Cleveland Charter High School
Cuando este en el sitio de echoices (opciones):
- use el Programas Magnet (Azul) etiqueta para aplicar a una programa de Magnet.
- Si usted no vive en la area de asistencia de Cleveland y quiere aplicar a la escuela residencial de Cleveland use el Escuelas Charter Afiliadas (Verde) etiqueta que incluye Cleveland's Pathways incluyendo el Programa de SAS
- No use Schools for Advanced Studies (Naranja) etiqueta para Cleveland Charter High School