Homecoming Spirit Week
Make sure to come out to the quad during lunch to play themed games and win prizes!
The theme is "TBD". The Spirit Week themes are "TBD"
Spirit Dress Days Information
Student Leadership encourages all Cavaliers to support our School Spirit Dress Days. Certain guidelines—as listed below—will apply.
Clothing must be in the spirit of school rules/dress code for modest, appropriate dress. The administration reserves the right to direct any student inappropriately dressed to change into PE Clothes or other appropriate clothing for the remainder of the school day.
For safety and health regulations, shoes must conform to the Dress Code standards.
No item of clothing may be worn and no prop may be brought to school if it does any of the following:
- may be construed as demeaning to any person or groups based on age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or to any individual staff or student at the school
- contains discriminatory, profane, vulgar, sexually suggestive, obscene, threatening, or libelous language;
- advertises/promotes consumption of alcohol, tobacco, drugs/drug paraphernalia, or use of weapons;
- represents or is associated with gang membership;
- causes a significant disruption or distraction to the school program
Monday, October 15:
Tuesday, October 16:
Wednesday, October 17:
Thursday, October 18: Class Colors:
Friday, October 19: Red, Black and White Day